14 Jul 2014

MEN WE LIE TO GAIN


I have heard from our ladies and I think guys you will agree with me that with what they have said about us guys. Is it true that before we win our ladies heart we lie a lot to them.
To me it’s true, take for example I live in kibera and am dating a girl from a rich family, so to me the fast time to meet with the girl I must lie because the fast confrontation will be hard to me to tell her that I come from kibera and bla!bla!,in my mind what comes his that when I will tell the girl, the truth that I come from kibera she may reject me, but when I tell the girl that I live in Runda or other rich estate she will accept me.
Then there after when I eventually wins her heart that’s the right time to tell her the truth, us guys we suffer from our lies and that’s true take for example you have walk about 10kilometres so as to meet the girl when you reach before the girl when the girl arrives you tell her that you have come with a matatu and you know you are lying because you didn’t board any matatu.
And that’s why I want to tell ladies to listen to the song called”ULIZA KIATU” the song explains all why us men we do that. We lie to gain nothing but true love that we feel towards you girls. This is because we lie from our hearts not from our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment