9 Jul 2014

GOD HAD YOU IN MIND

i read a quote on my friends novel that says"everyone in this earth was not born of accident because even before the universe was created or your mother discovered that she was pregnant of you,GOD had you in mind and planned you for is purpose" so if you are a youth and you feel life on you side has crashed and you think of yourself has a useless,or feel like it was a mistake of being born on these earth,let me tell you never think of yourself like that because if it was like that i could have ended my life long time ago why?this is because i stay in kibera where everytime there is person dead,someone screaming because she has been robbed and that robber might be your father or your friend,relative or myself and it is a hood full of poverty, but i never give up i had to do what i can to servive and i made it i schooled in five different schools not that i was a bad kid but to due to lack of money.By that time my parents had no permanent jobs that could pay all my school fee but they tried their best that why even today i thank them for making sure i had my education,so if you are out there and you feel like you want to give up don,t because the quote said that God had you in his mind and planned you for a purpose. i love my hood KIBERA
internet photo of kibera



No comments:

Post a Comment