16 Dec 2014

THE NIGHT KIBERA FIRE THAT KILLED 5PEOPLE AND ALSO LEAVING ME WITH NOTHING BUT ALIVE GIVING THE TESTMONY ON WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT.

Thursday date 5 last week but one at 9pm i was having my supper as usual suddenly i heard noise from my neighbor house screaming smoke!!!,smoke!!! her son who was within was also screaming fire!!! fire!!! on coming out of our house the whole corridor outside our cloths a shop was full of smoke which in my senses it was a smell of bed mattresses burning in flames inside our neighbor's shop which was apart from a business shop but also a home to the five family members who perished on that my God rest their souls in peace.

On trying our best to save some of our things all was in vain because the fire was spreading at a high speed because within 20minutes our whole both shop and our house holds all my certificates were on fire we saved our lives nothing else.
on my side the only cloths and the open shoes i wore that night of terror were the only thing i saved but our whole family was save and sound despite of losing everything but to my cousin and her family never made it because the fire started at their place i think even before the fire caught them they were already suffocated by the huge smoke of mattress that was coming out  of the fire. 
internet photo
This Saturday we traveled to kitui town a small village called zambani
ZAMBANI ROCK
where my cousin and  his family  burial of five took place the burial was full of tears but God kept us strong we buried the victims that day my GOD keep the whole family in calm because it is too hard to bear a pain that you have your son and on top that all a family perished.I curse the fire," its better a thief than fire" in kibera.I used to heard fire!!! fire!!!! and go and help to put it off but that night it was me who was screaming fire!!!,fire!!! to get the help i never believed that one day all our belong would perish in kibera fire but that night i was proved wrong
But i thank GOD i come out alive and to all gave me support like sitawa thanks so much you help me so much thanks once again.

                                the next post i will post a video of a small video clip that i tried my best to take that night of fire to keep the memories



No comments:

Post a Comment