29 Sept 2014

WISH THE DREAM WAS TRUE

Morning dear friends its another crazy monday as usual.How does it feel to dream of having something that you wanted so much and you were in need of,this is what happen yesterday at night while having my comfort sleep, i dreamed that it was my birthday and people were enjoying themselves and it came a time to give out gifts the first gift was a laptop, i never so who gave it to me and funny thing after being given i saw myself not in my happybirthday party but in my room blogging using the laptop,but with no minute i was wokeup by a loud sound of my young sister calling me in the morning.I felt bad i wished the dream was real,because i really struggle alot to such of some small money like ''50bob'' to go to cyber cafe to blog, even you find thats not enough because if you are not well with the key board you headup spending alot, sitawa teached us how to blog and by then we were about 20 students, but now we are about 5 who are blogging.But even you find out of those 5, 2/3 are only active this is led to due to lack of unreachable cybercafe,expensive ones and lack of passion towards blogging, but the 5 students we are doing our best to reach our high levels in blogging.Wish my yesterday's dream comes true,dispite that i stay in kibera that never let me down at any time in my live, i love my hood soooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment