8 Apr 2015

A CRY



                                     



                                 A cry

internet photo
Have you ever felt guilty of not doing something?
A feeling of being imprisoned and you can’t do anything.
Yes I feel so; guilty and prisoned in what am seeing.
I woke up find one or two young people either killed when stealing.
Or someone killed during the process of being stolen at night in dark streets.
When I see all that I feel as if I can turn myself to an angle to stop what’s going on.
Every evening in every corner on the streets there is a burial preparation going on. Young youths doing what’s the best to their fellow friend who passed away to make sure he/she is buried in proper way, as the other  human being even though he/she was a thief or a bad person in the society but the badness in that person  was led by circumstances or poverty in the streets.
Can you imagine staying whole day without anything to put inside your mouth, staying life of full of questions WHY??? God this is happening to me not other person out this is what leads this young youths to do such things and in the end they end up being killed in the struggle of survivor. As I youth and am living in slums of kibera shouting to anyone outside there to hear my cry that youth in my hood need support to stop what’s is happen in it. Poverty, unemployment and improper basic education also lead to this. Wish one outside there who is reading this post was the one living in my hood to see and experience life how it’s hard in this hood. Thanks to Sitawa know I know how to block and more about   mental health and I have experience that blocking is the way to express your feeling to unreachable people out there thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment